Notre confrère Rorate Caeli, blog anglophone de fidèles attachés à la liturgie traditionnelle, rapporte d’ores et déjà de nombreuses annonces de suppressions de messes traditionnelles célébrées aux États-Unis et en Australie. Rorate Caeli souhaite « compiler » toutes ces informations via son fil Twitter.
- Bp Taylor has announced all diocesan TLM’s in Little Rock are to stop effective immediately. We have 2 FSSP parishes in diocese that will continue. For me, this means the Mass I regularly attend will no longer be held, and the closest FSSP is a little more than 2 hours away.
- All 4 TLM Masses outside the Personal Parish of St John Henry Newman have been cancelled in the Archdiocese of Melbourne
- At the diocese of Alexandria, Louisiana, all Latin Masses are no longer allowed.
- Masses suppressed:
Diocese of Sandhurst, Australia:
– St Joseph’s Rochester, Sunday weekly and Holy Days
– Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Elmore, Sunday weekly
– St Patrick’s Wangaratta, Sunday weekly
- Outgoing Bp Foys (diocese of Covington) notified the pastor of All Saints church in Walton, KY, this morning that all future TLM Masses at his parish must be abandoned
- Suppressed Mass:
St. Patrick Church, Weston, WV